- Thank you to all my listeners.
- Thank you to all my readers.
- Thank you to all my Twitter peeps.
You all inspire me. Thank you.
And thank you to the random folks out there who share your experiences and try to make the Internet a better place.
Here are the two folks in particular who inspired this episode:
- Laura Nunemaker about how hard it is to run a small business and do your social media marketing at the same time. It’s a very personal story and exactly the thing that other small business owners need to hear. Awesome. Here’s another post by her too about social media automation. Excellent stuff, Laura!
- Jack Steiner about keeping the conversation going. It’s very open about how the Internet works and how we should take it all in stride—even with the people who have a purpose “behind the post.” Great perspective.
Keep doing what you do, everyone. It makes a difference.