Part 16 of The Social Media Strategy Series
This episode is the conclusion of my 16-part series on content strategy for social media. I wanted to bring it all home with an integrated view of all the major social networks – and a few that I haven’t covered in the series.
My goal here is to provide a basic starter strategy that can apply to any small business. Then if you want to do a deeper dive on any particular platform, I have a segment on most of these platforms in this series itself, so refer back to the individual episodes if you need to.
I cover each of these platforms, categorized as follows:
- Social Media Must-Haves: Twitter, Facebook Business Page, LinkedIn, and Google Plus
- Images and Video: YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Slideshare
- Social Blogging: Medium and LinkedIn Pulse
- Social Ad Strategy: Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Pinterest Ads
- Curated Community: Facebook Groups, Google Hangouts, Houseparty, and Bebo
- Live Video: Periscope, Facebook Live, and Facebook 360
- Other Platforms to Consider: Ello, Anchor, Musical.ly, Quora
Listen to the season finale right here, or subscribe in iTunes or any of your favorite podcasting apps. I’m taking a little break for a couple weeks and I’ll be back with a new set of episodes after the new year.
Aside from the episodes above, I mentioned a couple other links during the show:
- For the upcoming topics in 2017 on Marketing Without the Marketing, please see: On the Horizon: A Preview.
- Using Social Media for Business: Strategies for Long-Term Success http://bit.ly/social-media-for-biz.
Leave a Reply