Promoting your podcast requires a three-pronged channel strategy: Syndication, social, and email. Episode 186 shows how to make the process efficient so that you maintain enough stamina to produce a long-running show. Listen to it here or in your favorite pod player.
Note: While this strategy is designed for writers in particular, the basics would work for any show.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- Follow this 5-part series: Podcasting: A Strategy for Writers
- Video version: Available to Patreon supporters at the “Course” level
- My recommended podcasting equipment list (hardware and software)
More on email marketing:
- Basic Automation: Email Marketing 201 (Episode 159)
- Intermediate Automation: Email Marketing 201 (Episode 160)
- No One Wants to Read an Email Newsletter (Episode 163)
- Example Subscribe page: controlmousemedia.com/subscribe
- Book a session with me: controlmousemedia.com/strategy
- Or let’s do monthly check-ins: Pick the “Strategy” level on Patreon
- Reach out: Twitter, LinkedIn, Patreon, or leave a comment here
Leave a Reply