Turnout was supposed to be the solution, but it revealed that 70M people approve of the past 4 years… and wanted more of it. Let’s not dwell on why that might be, but instead:
- How can we find a way to talk to one another with empathy?
- How can we use media to speak with clarity about our ideals?
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- The ad imperative is bad for the culture, in social and in general
- Why I took an extended break from this podcast this year
- Reach out: Twitter, LinkedIn, Patreon, or leave a comment here
Cover image: I took this photo at a NH primary event, on 2/8/20 (seems like a lifetime ago). Joe was not the strongest speaker that night, by a long shot. Wanna guess who was? Two candidates in particular were incredible in a live setting like this.