In running a modern marketing program, it seems like it’s time to abandon a term that came straight out of the “desktop publishing” era. Especially for one of our most important activities: Email marketing. Let’s come up with a new term together.
Listen to Episode 163 here or in your preferred pod player.
To send me your suggestions:
- Post in the comments section in the show notes for this episode
- Hit me up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mboezi
- Or my Patreon page: https://patreon.com/mboezi
Links from the Episode
- Here’s my series on Email Marketing 201
- I’m working on a course too: Email Marketing for Business
- I like the term “Sunday Dispatches” from Paul Jarvis
- Here’s my “Now” page: https://michaelboezi.com/now