Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
Repurposing content is one of the best ways to get more out of your blog as a small business. But this strategy works best when you start with a clear intention – and some careful planning up front.
I lay out my entire process in Episode 155 of Marketing Without the Marketing: Considerations around formats, the planning that needs to be done, and my writing and editing process as well.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
For more detail on my methods for repurposing content, I have individual lessons prepared:
- Repurposing Content Is a Part of Any Content Strategy
- Repurposing Content Across Different Formats
- Repurposing Content Across Different Contexts
- Repurposing Content: The Upstream Method
- Repurposing Content: The Downstream Method
- Repurposing Content to Create an Online Course
I also have an upcoming online course as a part of my Core Concepts of Content Strategy: https://controlmousemedia.com/repurposing-content
For more from this series:
- Blog Strategy 201 (this episode is part 3 of a 3-part series) https://controlmousemedia.com/keywords/blog-strategy-201
- Content Marketing 201 (20-part series) https://controlmousemedia.com/keywords/content-marketing-201
And a few other things I should mention:
- Get a free blog template in my Content Strategy Command Center, which has planning tools and worksheets.
- Book a session with me, and we’ll go through your blog strategy in detail: https://controlmousemedia.com/strategy
- Get notified about new episodes when you subscribe here: https://controlmousemedia.com/subscribe
If you are able, fuel my efforts with a cup of coffee!
You can also support this podcast via Patreon.