Good content connects.
It empowers, educates, entertains. It inspires, instructs, impels.
But just producing it and perfecting it are not enough. Even the best content will be robbed of the opportunity to do these things if it’s not delivered to the right person(s), at the right time, in the right way. You need a strategy, or your good work will not perform as intended.
My name is Michael Boezi, and my career has been about creating, curating, developing, and propagating good content. I am a 17-year publishing industry veteran with early-stage startup experience too. I started Control Mouse Media to help content creators of all types make the right choices about their content.
- I produce a podcast called Marketing Without the Marketing, teaching respectful, ethical marketing.
- I write a blog about content strategy for small business owners of all types, including writers, musicians, and other artists.
- I produce online courses and ebooks, including the comprehensive course called CreateBiz: Content Marketing for Creatives.
- I work one-on-one with a select group of clients each year, doing hands-on content strategy. Here are some testimonials about my work.
Creating change is important work. It is most fulfilling when it leads to obvious improvement and tangible progress. It almost always requires the help of others, and it is often built around good content.
Like you, I am more than just my job or a list of the positions I’ve held. I am what I contribute, and I’ve got a lot more work to do.
- Twitter @mboezi / @controlmouse
- LinkedIn @mboezi / @controlmouse
- Facebook @mboezi / @controlmouse
- YouTube youtube.com/+MichaelBoezi
- Medium @mboezi
- Instagram @mboezi
- Pinterest @mboezi
- Snapchat @mboezi
- TikTok @mboezi
Quick Guide to This Site
Podcast, Blog, Music – Subscribe for Updates
- Podcast – Marketing Without the Marketing
- Blog – Content Strategy by Michael Boezi
- Music – Michael Boezi
- About – Michael Boezi
- Contact – Michael Boezi
- Subscribe – Mailing List
Online Courses and Downloads
- Online Courses (View All)
- Content Marketing for Creatives
- Free Downloads: Templates and Checklists
- Free eBook: Guide to Marketing Your Creative Work
Content Strategy Services
- Plan Your Content Strategy
- Content Strategy for Small Business
- Content Strategy for Writers & Authors
- Content Strategy for Publishers