Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
Automation is key to today’s email marketing. In the last episode, I covered some basic automation strategies to get you started. Let’s take a look some more advanced techniques to help you build relationships, showcase your expertise, and most importantly – work towards a transaction.
There are two strategies I set up for clients when they want to go beyond a basic newsletter strategy:
- RSS-based sequences
- Nurture sequence
Learn about each here in Episode 160 and how to apply them to your own email marketing strategy.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- Here’s the prior episode on Basic Automation: Email Marketing 201.
- And some List Segmentation Strategies so that you can get more out of automation.
- This segment is a part of a 16-lesson series: Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
Subscribe to my list and select what you want to receive and your preferred frequency: https://controlmousemedia.com/subscribe.
- You’ll get to see an RSS sequence in practice, including an example of what I include in my welcome email (I covered this in Episode 159).
- If you want to see a nurture sequence, go to my subscribe page and under “What Do You Want to Learn?,” select “Content Marketing for Creatives.”
To Go Further:
- I’m developing a comprehensive course on email strategy – get on the wait list here: Email Marketing for Business.
- And you can find all my online courses at https://controlmousemedia.com/courses.
- Book a session with me, and we’ll go through your email strategy in detail, one-on-one: https://controlmousemedia.com/strategy
If you are able, fuel my efforts with a cup of coffee!