Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
When a customer is ready to buy from you, is it easy to do so? Is your online store optimized and ready when they arrive? Can they find what they are looking for easily? Is the transaction simple and frictionless?
If not, all your efforts are for naught. You’ve spent weeks, months, or even years building up enough trust to earn the transaction. We can’t have the system fail at its most critical point.
Episode 172 is about the final waypoint in Pathway to Purchase: Making the Sale. Listen here or in your favorite pod player.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- This segment is a part of a 20-lesson series: Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
- Here are some examples of sector-specifc online stores:
- For more on employing the Facebook Pixel to run ads:
Where You Can Find Me:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mboezi
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/mboezi
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/mboezi
- Book a session with me: https://controlmousemedia.com/strategy