In working with a variety of small businesses over the past 5 years, a clear pattern emerges: There are three distinct stages of a growing business. A good marketing plan takes this into account, with three matched activities:
- Build: Get a foundation and funnel up and running.
- Connect: Do your outreach to fill the funnel.
- Optimize: Measure and tweak into efficiency.
I’ve employed this pattern in nearly all of my recent projects over the past year. In the season finale of Marketing Without the Marketing, I share these with you. Listen to Episode 141 here or in your favorite pod player.
All the projects I mentioned in the episode can be found here on this page: https://controlmousemedia.com/courses
- Content Marketing for Creatives (CreateBiz)
Now available in three smaller versions for each of the three stages above.
- Content Strategy Basics: An Overview
FREE and OPEN-ACCESS online course on the basics of content strategy.
- How to Start a Business: A Case Example
FREE mini-course on starting a business – a personal case study in 8 video lessons.
- Building Your Author Platform: Creating a Pathway to Purchase
Using content strategy to find new readers and put them on a pathway to purchase.
Any discounts that I offer to my listeners are always here: https://controlmousemedia.com/mwm
If you are new to this podcast, I publish a new episode most Mondays (though I will be taking a break until Feb 4, 2019). Subscribe here and select your preferences. It’s your inbox, so you get to choose what you get and how often!
You can also support this podcast via Patreon.