In working with a variety of small businesses over the past 5 years, a clear pattern emerges: There are three distinct stages of a growing business. A good marketing plan takes this into account, with three matched activities:
- Build: Get a foundation and funnel up and running.
- Connect: Do your outreach to fill the funnel.
- Optimize: Measure and tweak into efficiency.
I’ve employed this pattern in nearly all of my recent projects over the past year. In the season finale of Marketing Without the Marketing, I share these with you. Listen to Episode 141 here or in your favorite pod player.
All the projects I mentioned in the episode can be found here on this page: https://controlmousemedia.com/courses
- Content Marketing for Creatives (CreateBiz)
Now available in three smaller versions for each of the three stages above.
- Content Strategy Basics: An Overview
FREE and OPEN-ACCESS online course on the basics of content strategy.
- How to Start a Business: A Case Example
FREE mini-course on starting a business – a personal case study in 8 video lessons.
- Building Your Author Platform: Creating a Pathway to Purchase
Using content strategy to find new readers and put them on a pathway to purchase.
Any discounts that I offer to my listeners are always here: https://controlmousemedia.com/mwm
If you are new to this podcast, I publish a new episode most Mondays (though I will be taking a break until Feb 4, 2019). Subscribe here and select your preferences. It’s your inbox, so you get to choose what you get and how often!