Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
Free organic reach is a thing of the past. All the major social media platforms are pay-to-play now. Facebook and the other platforms make it very easy to run ads, with the promise of exposure to a targeted audience. Sounds great, right?
You’ll find this to be an incredible waste of money unless you have a strategy in place before you start.
I’m not against running ads, I just want to be smart and strategic about it. In Episode 171, I go over:
- The two particular cases where it really makes sense to run Facebook Ads.
- The required set up you need to do before you run your Facebook Ad (or boost a post).
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- This segment is a part of a 20-lesson series: Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
- Here’s a more in-depth look at Creating a Pathway to Purchase: Web Strategy 201
- I did a deeper dive in Episode 64 on Facebook Ads for Business: Taking Your Strategy to the Next Level
- I devoted a whole episode to Twitter Ads for Business: An Underrated Marketing Strategy
- And a consideration around Pinterest for Business: Are You Missing an Opportunity?
- Rethink our social interactions by Listening, Asking, Interacting: Social Strategy 201
- Refining and getting more effective with Measurement and Iteration: Social Strategy 201
Where You Can Find Me:
- I’m on Twitter way too much: https://twitter.com/mboezi
- My LinkedIn profile: https://linkedin.com/in/mboezi
- My Patreon page: https://patreon.com/mboezi
- Book a session with me: https://controlmousemedia.com/strategy
Leave a Reply