If you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast, let’s design your show so you can “try it on.” In Episode 184, I lay out a potential show format, and go over the basic recording equipment you’ll need (hardware and software).
Note: While this strategy is designed for writers in particular, the basics would work for any show.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- Follow this 5-part series: Podcasting: A Strategy for Writers
- Video version: Available to Patreon supporters at the “Course” level
- My recommended podcasting equipment list (hardware and software)
- Book a 45-min session with me to design your strategy
- Reach out: Twitter, LinkedIn, Patreon, or leave a comment here