Google Plus is shutting down on April 2, 2019. There are two things to consider:
- Do you want to save your data?
- How will this affect SEO?
Here’s a quick overview of how (and why) to download all your data before it disappears forever. Google makes this easy, but you have act before April 2, 2019. And then I get into a few simple things to make sure your Google presence is optimized for SEO. Listen to Episode 147 here or in your favorite pod player.
- Google Takeout: Click this link and it will preload the four Google Plus properties to download: https://takeout.google.com
- Learn more about SEO in my 8-part SEO for Small Business Series
- I continue next week with my Content Marketing 201 Series
If you are new to this podcast, I publish a new episode most Mondays. Subscribe here and select your preferences. It’s your inbox, so you get to choose what you want and how often you get it!