This is the content library of planning tools, worksheets, lists, and templates – all the things you need to run your own content strategy.
Log in to the Free Content Library
Don’t have access to the Library?
Click here to register. You’ll get complete access to all the planning tools, worksheets, lists, and templates that I use regularly in my own content strategy (and with my clients too).
Here are the available resources:
- Content Strategy Toolset. All the tools that I use regularly, including for monitoring and measuring.
- Podcasting Equipment List. Recommended hardware and software for podcasting (open access).
- WordPress Plugins List. Plugins I use for my own site – and for my clients’ sites too.
- Blog & Social Checklist. Pre-flight checklist to create optimized blog posts.
- Blog & Social Template. All the elements for a strategically sound blog post.
- Social Content Planner, Non-Twitter. For posting on social platforms other than Twitter.
- Social Content Planner, Twitter. For posting to Twitter. Can be used for original and curated content.
- Short Link Repository. A roster for easy reference for sharing.
Note: I take your privacy very seriously. I keep your data secure and would never sell your address. I respect you and your inbox, and genuinely try to only send you things that you will find relevant. It’s your inbox, not mine – so I allow you to customize what you receive and how often. And naturally, I make it easy to unsubscribe in every message.