To publish a podcast, you need two things: An audio host and a website. Episode 185 covers the basics of getting set up, including a proper launch strategy to take advantage of Apple’s “New & Noteworthy” category.
Note: While this strategy is designed for writers in particular, the basics would work for any show.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- Follow this 5-part series: Podcasting: A Strategy for Writers
- Video version: Available to Patreon supporters at the “Course” level
Links from the episode:
- My recommended podcasting equipment list (hardware and software)
- My series on SEO for Small Business
- Producing a Podcast: Getting the Launch Right (Episode 50)
- Producing a Podcast: Pros and Cons (Episode 128)
- Book a 45-min session with me to design your strategy
- Reach out: Twitter, LinkedIn, Patreon, or leave a comment here