Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
Measurement is an important component of marketing. Without measurement, it’s merely a one-way spray of content, isn’t it?
We can do better than that. By treating our marketing efforts like an experiment, we can set metrics, collect data (qualitative or quantitative), analyze the results, make adjustments, and then iterate.
Episode 166 is about how to put a simple plan in action to help you get better results from your social campaigns. Listen here or in your favorite pod player.
Show Notes / Links from the Episode
- This segment is a part of a 16-lesson series: Content Marketing 201: Beyond the Basics
- Here’s the prior episode about Rethinking Our Social Media Interactions: Social Strategy 201
- My Patreon page: https://patreon.com/mboezi – with exclusive content for patrons
To book a session with me: https://controlmousemedia.com/strategy
Measurement Tools: Social
- Twitter Analytics https://analytics.twitter.com
- Facebook Analytics https://business.facebook.com
- Instagram Analytics https://business.facebook.com
- Pinterest Analytics https://analytics.pinterest.com
- Youtube Analytics under https://studio.youtube.com