How to Start a Business: A Case Example is a free online course to help you in the early days of a new business. It’s for small business owners of all types, including solo entrepreneurs, freelancers, writers, musicians, and other creatives.
It starts from Day 1 and goes through the process of learning to market yourself.
I believe in small business, which is why I wanted to help. Though I don’t have all the answers, I hope that this case study of my mistakes will help you avoid them in your own journey.
NOTE: Log in here if you already have access to this course.
Below you’ll find a list of the 10 course modules. Each one contains a video lesson – and throughout the course, there are links to other learning resources, plus worksheets, templates, and checklists that I use in my own content strategy.
- How to Start a Business: A Case Example
- Introduction: How to Start a Business
- Module 1: Day 1 of Your New Business
- Module 2: Finding Mentors and Models
- Module 3: Testing Your Assumptions
- Module 4: Making the Fear Disappear
- Module 5: Creating Content as a Business Asset
- Module 6: Starting a Podcast – Pros and Cons
- Module 7: Building Your Email List
- Module 8: Productizing Your Knowledge
- Conclusion: Thank You