What's in the course?
It's no secret that blogging is a key component of any online content strategy. It's your opportunity to reach an audience and to prove to Google that your site is worth serving in search results.
But like anything in content strategy, you need to go in with a plan. Treating a blog like an online journal, posting random thoughts week-to-week, is not going to yield the results you're looking for.
Let's get focused and efficient on using your blog effectively as a business instrument. In this online course, we'll cover all the basics:
- Getting set up properly in Wordpress
- Understanding all the component parts of a blog post
- Light workflows for treating each post for SEO
- Creating chains of content to help nurture leads
- RSS feeds to automatically deliver your blog to your email list
- Safe syndication practices to gain more reach
- "Upstream" and "Downstream" methods for repurposing content