Building your platform is the single most important thing you can do for your business as an author. In fact, it’s almost impossible to achieve any measurable success without it.
For many writers, this is the worst part of the job. No one likes to be self-promotional – and the marketing slog (especially social media) can feel like a set of empty activities with minimal effect.
In this mini-course, we’ll go beyond the basics to get into the important nuances of using your website, your blog, social media, and a sound email strategy to find new readers and guide them down a pathway to purchase.
Inside the course, you will find coupons for other online courses on this site.
NOTE: Log in here if you already have access to this course.
- Downloads: As a part of this course, you get access to all my templates, checklists, and planners for your own content strategy.
- Podcast & blog: Content strategy for small business owners of all types, including writers and other creatives.
About Me (Michael Boezi)
- My professional résumé: https://controlmousemedia.com/cv
- My company, Control Mouse Media: https://controlmousemedia.com/about
- My current projects: https://michaelboezi.com/now