Repurposing content is one of the most important facets of any content strategy. It’s one of the single biggest things you can do to impact your business. Why? Because it makes you more efficient.
Forget the audience-building aspect of content strategy for a second. Just think of how many emails you send each week – to customers, to prospective customers, to partners, to investors, to your own employees. These emails are all content. Do you find yourself writing the same email over and over again, containing largely the same information? Answering the same question? Where the only thing that varies is the context?
That’s where content strategy comes in, and if you can do some planning up front, you can think a few steps ahead and save yourself valuable time – while building a set of content as a business asset.
I have a method for this, which I teach to my clients. It involves three different ways to repurpose content. In this mini-course, we’ll go beyond the basics to get into the important nuances of planning and executing this strategy.
Or get free access when you support me at the coffee or course level on Patreon.
Inside the course, you will find $20-off coupons for other online courses on this site.
NOTE: Log in here if you already have access to this course.
- Downloads: As a part of this course, you get access to all my templates, checklists, and planners.
- Podcast & Blog: Content strategy for small business owners of all types, including writers and other creatives.
- Online Courses: Core Concepts of Content Strategy – and other focused topics.
About Me (Michael Boezi)
- My professional résumé: https://controlmousemedia.com/cv
- My company, Control Mouse Media: https://controlmousemedia.com/about
- My current projects: https://michaelboezi.com/now